E-Z-ON Tether Mount for Family Vehicles
- Check your vehicle manual for tether location and weight limits to use the E-Z-ON Tether Mount. Unless noted, vehicle anchors can secure the E-Z-ON Tether Mount with passengers weighing 20-80 lbs. Locate your vehicle anchor. ‘99 vehicle models and newer have factory installed tether anchors.
- Secure the 2 snap hooks to the vest at the passenger’s shoulders. Attach the single tether hook to the anchor bracket and adjust.
- Adjust the tether length by pulling the web end through the tilt-lock adjuster. Lift the tilt lock to create slack in the webbing. The vest should fit the passenger snug and the tether adjusted without slack.Secure the 2 snap hooks to the vest at the passenger’s shoulders. Attach the single tether hook to the anchor bracket and adjust.
- When your passenger exceeds your tether anchor weight limit, it is necessary to replace the factory installed tether anchor with your E-Z-ONhardware kit included. This kit is also for vehicles without a factory installed tether anchor. This secures passengers up to 168 lbs.
- Attach snap hooks to D-rings or metal adjuster slots.
- E-Z-ON Tether Mount must be used with a vehicle belt. Lap and shoulder belts can be used with the Tether Mount with a locking clip. See our accessories page. Securing the tether to the metal slots on the vest provides the upper body support, without using the shoulder belt.
- E-Z-ON Tether Mount may be used on certain captain chairs only with E-Z-ON Vests.