E-Z-ON Tether Mount for School Buses
Lap Belt required
Install the E-Z-ON tether bracket to the existing seat belt hardware. See picture below.
Thread the lap belt through the E-Z-ON vest belt loops. Snap hooks are attached to the vest. The tether hook attaches to the bus tether anchor.
Adjust by pulling the web end through the tilt-lock adjuster. The vest should fit the passenger snug and the tether adjusted without slack.
- The E-Z-ON Bus Tether Mount can secure passengers weighing 20-168 lbs. (225 vest 20-80lbs.). Use the E-Z-ON tether bracket to anchor to the bus frame up to 168 lbs.
- Snap hooks simply clip on to the vest shoulder D-rings or metal slots on adjustable vests.
- A vehicle belt MUST be used with the E-Z-ON Bus Tether Mount unless using 225 vest as shown. The E-Z-ON Bus Tether Mount secures the upper body.
- The lap belt secures the lower body.
- Tether attaches under bus seat, using seat belt hardware or E-Z-ONhardware
Tether bracket (swivel) included